On June 15, 2017, NASDAQ OMX Armenia held an international conference on "FinTech in the Stock Exchange industry" in Yerevan, Armenia. 23 companies from 8 countries were present at the conference, including representatives from various stock exchanges, the Central Bank of Armenia, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), Percival - leading CSD system provider, Funderbeam - Crowdfunding Company etc.
A panel discussion moderated by Mr. Andre Kuusvek, Director, Capital Markets Development, EBRD and devoted to financial technologies and recent development trends of the market was held at the first part of the conference. The panelists were Mr. Nerses Yeritsyan, Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Armenia, Mr. Christopher Richardson, Founder & CEO, Percival Software Ltd, Mr. Urmas Peiker, Cofounder & Chairman, Funderbeam, as well and Mr. Konstantin Saroyan, CEO, NASDAQ OMX Armenia and Secretary General, FEAS.
During the Workshop, following the panel discussion, Exchanges and FinTech companies introduced Technology Solutions of their respective companies and established mutual business relations and shared their experience.
- SEE link (in English), Mr. André Küüsvek, Director Capital Markets Development, EBRD
- Depend (in English), Mr. Christopher Richardson, CEO, Percival Software Ltd
- The Inevitable Future of Startup Funding (in English), Mr. Urmas Peiker, Cofounder Chairman, Funderbeam
- E-voting: new opportunities for shareholders and issuers (in Russian), Mr. Andrey Denisov, Head of Corporate Actions Development, National Settlement Depository
- Interaction forms with FinTech startups. Directions and formats, experience of the Moscow Stock Exchange (in Russian), Mr. Artem Zheleznov, Deputy head of strategy, Moscow Stock Exchange
- On-line solution for GB retail market (in English), Ms. Armenuhi Hovakimyan, Business development manager, NASDAQ OMX Armenia