AMX is looking for a team lead for the Trading System Operations Department at Armenia Securities Exchange to organize, manage and develop the department's activities.
Responsibilities mainly include but are not limited to:
- Manage and coordinate the department’s activities,
- Define objectives for the department's development projects,
- Coordinate the department’s operations and control their performance,
- Coordinate functions of monitoring, analyzing and developing services provided by the department,
- Supervise providing exchange services,
- Oversee the implementation of new tools and services,
- Maintain good, mutually beneficial relations with key market players and other state bodies, as well as other stakeholders affecting the market development, conduct negotiations, perform market spokesperson functions,
- Promote proposals for the organization of allocations of newly issued securities through the Securities Exchange,
- Present exchange membership and listing opportunities, as well as other exchange services at various meetings, forums and conferences,
- Present the department’s decision on permitting, suspending, resuming or terminating activities on the exchange.
- Master’s degree in economics, finance or other related fields,
- Excellent knowledge of capital markets and securities,
- At least 3 years of proven experience in similar positions in the financial sector,
- Familiarity with software design and development process,
- Team leadership skills and management experience,
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel,
- Fluency in the Armenian, English and Russian languages,
- Ability to quickly respond in a stressful situation.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Head of Trading System Operations" in the subject line of the e-mail.