Job title: CRM professional specialized in custody services
AMX is looking for a customer relationship management professional specialized in custody services to join our pension system servicing team in Central Depository of Armenia.
- Provide service to pension system participants through phone calls, emails and paper-based queries,
- Review and execute assignments received from fund managers within the custodian service framework,
- Supervise the custodial function,
- Prepare and submit daily reports regarding the fund assets,
- Maintain activities like registration of new users and provision of competences for AMPIS system’s members,
- Monitor the systems members’ activities,
- Service account operators on a daily basis.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in the fields of finance or economics,
- At least 1 year of experience in the financial sector,
- Basic knowledge on pension system and fund managers’ activities,
- Experience in preparing reports,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Knowledge of “AMPIS” software is an advantage,
- Ability to quickly respond in a stressful situation,
- Team working skills,
- Multitasking and problem-solving aptitude,
- Fluency in English and Russian languages.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to email@example.com indicating " CRM professional specialized in custody services" in the subject line of the e-mail.