We are looking for an Information Security Officer that will support the front-line defense of networks, protecting information from unauthorized access and violations. The candidate will be responsible for analyzing and assessing potential security risks, developing plans and policies to deal with such incidents by putting measures in place such as firewalls and encryption, monitoring and auditing systems for abnormal activity, and executing corrective actions.
- Implement the information security policies and procedures according to local requirements, rules and regulations,
- Ensure that the intentions of policies and procedures are being met in full,
- Maintain the register of the Companies information assets,
- Conduct information security risk assessment and develop, implement and monitor the risk treatment plan,
- Ensure appropriate levels of information security also for the services provided by 3rd parties,
- Measure the effectiveness of the ISMS and make suggestions for changes or improvements,
- Prepare reports and action plans in the event that a security breach does occur and report to the CEO on regular basis,
- Manage information security crises in cooperation with the management,
- Ensure coordination with the Company's business continuity provisions,
- Create a security awareness program and conduct information security trainings for all staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field;
- At least two years of experience in network security,
- Knowledge of current security trends,
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 standard is a huge advantage,
- Willingness to work on-call in case of a security breach or other emergency,
- Good analytical and problem solving skills,
- Ability to work under close supervision, as well as the ability to take independent initiative when needed.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Information security officer" in the subject line of the e-mail.