Job title։ System network engineer
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
AMX is looking for a System Network Engineer to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network, upgrade and manage our software and hardware. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations,
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements,
- Troubleshoot issues and outages,
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls,
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role,
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management,
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Bash or other languages,
- Good Experience in networking technologies which include VLANs, VPNs, switch/ routers, and firewall ACLs,
- Ability to maintain, optimize and monitor VPN and remote access systems,
- Experience in VMware/KVM infrastructure,
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS,
- MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL database administration is a plus,
- Strong knowledge of Windows server and Linux systems administration
- Strong knowledge of web, mail, proxy and application servers (based on Linux),
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired,
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to email@example.com indicating "System network engineer" in the subject line of the e-mail.