We are looking for a cash services specialist who will join our depository services team and will assist in opening and servicing cash accounts and providing consolation.
- Open cash accounts and ensure further maintenance,
- Provide consultation on opening and running cash accounts,
- Accept, examine, and prepare the received documents for the signature,
- Open a cash account, provide the competencies and account numbers,
- Examine the performed transactions and identify existing issues,
- Organize qualification exams for the members of the system and prepare protocols for the results,
- Match the balance of the cash accounts with the banks or custodians summary accounts balance,
- Maintain correspondence with partners and stakeholders,
- Collect necessary documents based on the received desicions, make an acceptance act, submit for a signature and transfer the documents to the claimant,
- Provision of securities transaction documents to issuers in electronic or paper form.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in finance or economics,
- At least 2 years’ experience in the financial sector,
- Knowledge of business processes related to securities operations is an asset,
- Knowledge of “SWIFT” and “Bankmail” systems is a plus,
- Multitasking skills and problem-solving aptitude,
- Fluency in English and Russian languages.
All interested canididates may apply by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating "Cash Service Specialist" in the subject line of the e-mail.