We are looking for a PHP Developer who will be responsible for writing and modifying codes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Designhighly reliable large-scale web applications;
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using the latest development best practices;
- Participate in constant collaboration with teammates in the form of technical discussion;
- Develop test plans to verify the logic of new or modified program;
- Research and analyze existing systems and program requirements
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- 3+ years of experience of working with PHP Laravelframework;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Understand the basic principles of building databases;
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns;
- Experience of doing OOD on daily basis;
- Understanding of MVC design patterns;
- Knowledge of ORM technology;
- Ability to work with APIs; REST, XML, SOAP;
- Experience and good knowledge of PHPand MySQL;
- Knowledge of any other backend technology is a plus;
- Knowledge of source code management tools, especially git;
- Willingness to learn and constantly develop your skills;
- Ability to execute projects in a timely manner to meet deadlines;
- Attention to details.
- Health and travel insurance,
- Sports compensation,
- Paid time off,
- Opportunities to participate in professional development and courses,
- Professional atmosphere,
- Special discounts from different companies for the company's employees.
Application procedure: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to
[email protected] indicating "PHP Developer" in the subject line of the e-mail.