AMX is looking for a Database and Business Systems Administrator who is ready to integrate one of the most important parts of the company, the IT department, to ensure database security, accessibility, and to participate in various software activities.
- Ensure the integrity, accessibility and security of the Information Systems Database,
- Ensure Database protection against unauthorized access,
- Implement organization’s hot and cold backups of enterprise databases,
- Restore backup data when necessary,
- Provide database reports at the request of department,
- Implement Database Monitoring and Productivity Optimization,
- Participate in the organization of interactions between different nodes of a computer network,
- Ensure the installation and operation of Database Management software,
- Implement database objects’ and users’ management.
Required skills and qualification
- Higher education of mathematics, IT or technics,
- At least one year of working experience with information systems,
- Knowledge of database engineering and working,
- Knowledge of database security and accessibility,
- Knowledge of database query languages,
- Knowledge of XML and UML,
- Skills in identifying and solving narrow segments of databases,
- Knowledge of increasing database efficiency and speed,
- Knowledge of database programming languages and methods,
- Knowledge of database archiving, backup, restore and synchronization techniques,
- Sense of responsibility,
- Problem solving,
- Team working,
- Innovative solutions suggestions and project coordination skills,
- Technical proficiency in English.
- Health and travel insurance,
- Sports compensation,
- Paid time off,
- Opportunities to participate in professional development and courses,
- Professional atmosphere,
- Special discounts from different companies for the company's employees.
Application procedure: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to [email protected] indicating “Database and Business Systems Administrator” in the subject line of the e-mail.