AMX seeks for “Cash Services Specialist - Depository System” to join our team.
- Opening a cash account for entities defined by Depository rules related to further service;
- Providing advice on opening and maintaining cash accounts for entitiess defined by Depository rules;
- Accepting the documents attached to the application for opening money account;
- Study of the above-mentioned package, coordination with other departments, provision of the visa process and submission to the Director for signing,
- Provision of money account number, account opening in the system and registration of competencies, provision of necessary documents to the IT service (by opening a relevant ticket);
- Daily review of transactions, identification of existing problems, presentation to the immediate supervisor,
- Organizing qualification exams for the employees of the system members, compiling the protocol on the examination results, organizing the printing of qualification certificates with the support of the marketing department;
- Testing a new version of the Depend program. A test script is created, which includes all the operations performed by the Depend program and all the bugs detected so far. The operations defined in the test script are tested;
- Daily comparison of cash account balances with the balance in the bank or custodian's summary account;
- Verification of identification data of individuals / legal entities submitted by inquiries received by courts, Judicial Acts Compulsory Enforcement Service, Investigation Service, Police, Bankruptcy Administrators, notaries, registration of blocking / termination of blocking in DEPEND system Sending reply,
- Provide answers to inquiries received from bankruptcy trustees, lawyers, legal entities / individuals.
- Collection of required documents based on the confiscation decision submitted by the investigative body / police, preparation of the handover-acceptance act, organization of the signature provision of documents;
- List of companies with suspended services, companies owning to CDA and the reflection of the list of companies that have entered into a (contracted) registry agreement on Depend and Hashiv programs.
- Providing documents to issuers / issuers electronically or in paper form, which are the basis for registration of securities transactions in accordance with the rules.
Required Skills and Qualification
- Higher education in finance or economics;
- At least two years of work experience in the financial field,
- Availability of knowledge about the securities market;
- Knowledge of business processes related to securities transactions is an advantage
- Knowledge of SWIFT and BANKMAIL systems is an advantage,
- Ability to orientate quickly to solve problems;
- Excellent knowledge of written-oral Armenian, excellent English and Russian languages.
- Health and travel insurance,
- Sports compensation,
- Paid time off,
- Opportunities to participate in professional development and courses,
- Professional atmosphere,
- Special discounts from different companies for the company's employees.
Application procedure: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to [email protected] indicating " Cash Services Specialist - Depository System" in the subject line of the e-mail.