This section contains information on terms and conditions of participation at the organized Market by Armenia Securities Exchange.
- Who can trade in the regulated market?
- What will give you the participation status to the Market?
- What kind of documents should be provided?
- Other additional requirements to each status
The Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia, entities providing investment services, as well as the FX dealers have the right to participate at the Market organized by Armenia Securities Exchange (Regulated market Operator).
To participate in the Regulated market trading the following statuses can be granted to the Market Participants by Armenia Securities Exchange, depending on the types of the markets:
“Exchange Member” - gives a right to participate in the Stock Exchange market;
“Government Bonds Market Participant” - gives a right to participate in the government bonds market;
“Foreign Currency Market Participant” - gives a right to participate in the foreign currency market;
“Credit Resources Market Participant” - gives a right to participate in trading in the credit resources tiers.
Meanwhile, you can obtain more than one market participant status at the same time.
- If you are considering becoming a member, please review the following main forms that need to be completed and submitted to Armenia Securities Exchange:
- company information
- trader data
- power of attorney granted to trade participants (individually for each participant)
- copy of the state registration certificate or its equivalent
- copy of the Charter
- the tax registration document (TPIN – Tax Payer Identification Number)
- copy of the decision on election or appointment of the Applicant’s executive body or
- relevant extract from the decision
- copies of the Applicant’s licenses
- copies of passports of management and responsible employees, as well as of trade participants
- copies of professional qualification certificates of management and responsible employees, as well as of trade participants (if any)
- if the Applicant is a bank, a copy of the notice on provision of investment services submitted to the Central Bank
- trade contract signed and sealed by the head of the Applicant’s executive body.
- In order to participate in Government Bonds Market or Foreign Currency Market, you shall submit the following 3 documents in addition to the documents above:
- Information about the Applicant's AMD accounts, as well as securities and/or foreign currency accounts;
- Applicant's written acceptance indicating the Operator's right to levy means from cash or/and securities accounts of Applicant;
- Written acceptance of the Settlement agent of Applicant indicating the Operator's right to levy means from cash or/and securities accounts of the Settlement agent, maintained at appropriate settlement bank. (two original documents)
- In order to participate in Credit resources Market, you shall submit the following documents in addition to all the documents above:
- Applicant's written acceptance indicating the Operator's right to levy means from the Applicant's own accounts maintained at CBA. (two original documents)
All the documents are available for download in Armenian page of the section.
For most detailed information on Armenia Securities Exchange member admittance procedure and the full list of forms and documents to be submitted please refer to our Membership and Market Participation Rules (Chapter 3).
- A status of an Exchange Member and government bonds market participant may be granted to those market participants, who at least have a license for concluding transactions with securities on their or client’s behalf and on the client’s and/or their account and on their name.
- A status of a foreign currency market participant may be granted to those market participants, who have a relevant license for implementing activities in the foreign currency market.
- A status of a credit resources market participant may be granted to those market participants, who have a license for implementing banking activities.
Membership contact: Trading System Operations Department, Tel.: +374 60 69 55 55, ext. 114/113