"ARMECONOMBANK" OJSC Will Conclude Listing of Its Additional Shares30.03.2020
On April 1 ArmEconomBank will list an additional issue of 30800 common stocks on the B list of AMX Armenia Securities Exchange. The nominal value of the stock is 10400 AMD. The total value makes AMD 19 586 663 200.
To learn more about these and other financial instruments, please visit amx.am page.
The following ten companies have already listed equity or were admitted to trading on AMX:
|"ARTSAKH HEK" Open Joint Stock Company||"Almast" Open Joint Stock Company|
|"ARARATBANK" Open Joint Stock Company||"Arpa-Sevan" Open Joint Stock Company|
|"Yerevan Jewellery Factory" Open Joint Stock Company||
"Yerevan Factory of Champagne Wines" Open Joint Stock Company
|"Yerevan Jewellery Factory - 1 Gnomon" Open Joint Stock Company||
"ARMENIAN ECONOMY DEVELOPMENT BANK" Open Joint Stock Company
|"Pure Iron Plant" Open Joint Stock Company||"UNIBANK" Open Joint Stock Company|
Why Make IPO on Armenia Securities Exchange?
- IPOs are a way to raise equity capitalto expand and grow the business;
- IPOs ensure long-term funds compared to borrowings from banks;
- an IPO and an exchange listing can enhance the reputation and transparency of the company
- the issuer builds up a history in the market: once you’ve done your IPO successfully, it will be easier to generate equity funding from the stock market in the future;
- as a rule, listed stocks are more liquid, due to which they can be cashed-in quickly.
If you want your company to be listed on AMX and need more information, please visit our webpage.