- Period of 0 is indicated for repo trades concluded during the same day, in this case annual yield is calculated based on 1 day.
- Information downloadable in CSV format includes only post trading data, turing trading sessions information is not available for download, while it's still updated and avaialbe above.
- If there are no trades with the instrument during trading day and there are no remaining orders (Bid/Ask) at the end of the trading session, no data will be shown on "Market Data" page.
- Weighted average yield (WAY) of transactions with bonds for the periods (month, quarter, year, from/to) is calculated based on daily WAY figures.
This section contains Armenia Securities Exchange exchange market statistics. For details of securities currently listed on Armenia Securities Exchange, please go here. All data on daily trading activity in this section represent delayed market information.
Hours and Holidays
Trading hours for all the markets: Mon-Fri, 11:00-15:00, while corporate securities market has pre-open session and call auction starting from 10:50 till 10:59. Click here to see holiday and memorial days schedule of Armenia Securities Exchange .
Real time exchange trading data
If you wish to have access to real time exchange trading information, we can offer the following options:
- Setting up a remote terminal on your office or home computer that will enable you to watch daily trading on all Armenia Securities Exchange markets (corporate and Government securities, currency, repurchase (repo) agreements and credit resources), including information on the trades. You will not need to wait for the information to be published anymore. Monthly service fees is AMD 20,000 (VAT exclusive) per terminal. For more information please check out Section 5 of Armenia Securities Exchange "Tariff Rules".
The above services can be used by both individuals and companies.
For inquiries regarding obtaining real time market data, please contact Market Operations Senior Administrator, tel.: +374 60 69 55 55 ext.114.