Armenia Securities Exchange bulletin is a monthly publication, which contains summary information on stock exchange and depository activities, including exchange and over-the-counter (OTC) market statistics. Here is the list of topics covered in each issue:
- New listings on the stock exchange;
- Market statistics for all instruments traded (including monthly and yearly comparisons, as well as daily trading statistics for currency trading);
- Company rankings by trading value, number of trades, and market capitalization;
- Listed company financials (total assets, revenues, ROA, ROE, etc.);
- Overview of depository activities (including the number of company registries and personal securities accounts maintained, values of security transfers resulting from exchange and OTC trading);
- Current list of stock exchange members.
The monthly bulletin was launched in August, 2003 as an Armenian Stock Exchange Publication and covers Central Depository of Armenia operations since June 2008. All bulletins are posted as pdf files.